Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fairytail gone bad...


Let me tell you a story, about a girl who lived in a village, together with her mother... She always wore a red cloak with a hood, that's why everyone called her little red riding hood...
What? You already know this story... Well that may be, but today I encountered a trailer of a movie based upon this dark story...
It involves a girl going to her grandmother and... A werewolf... Yep, a bloody werewolf that seems to be following her, and loving her even though he is a monster and she is a girl... Doesn't that seem somewhat familiar to the other movie involving a teenage guy who is actually a mythical monster, and is madly in love with a girl... Well, guess what it actually should, because it is created by the same team that directed the twilight movies... A lot of you might be going, yeeeey by now... I on the other hand am cautious about it, it doesn't look bad, it actually looks filled with action and thrills, but I fear that it's going to be an emptyminded twilightcopy...
Here's the trailer I talked about:

So I'm curious, what are your thoughts about this?

21 comments:

  1. trailer looks good, i think it's gonna be cool movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a twilight-esque who-dun-it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree that it looks too much like twillight

    ReplyDelete
  4. that movie came out already here, it got pretty decent reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts when I first saw this trailer: Oh cool this looks like a pretty good movie; maybe I should go watch. Past the minute mark: From the director of Twilight. This is such a fail... a big, fat fail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a heterosexual male, there is no way I'm going to waste 12$ on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha yea i like twilight just fine.. i think it'll be decent movie :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already kinda knew about this movie, I'll have to watch it now

    ReplyDelete
  9. IDK, little bit twilight-esque for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. please not another twilight movie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My thoughts? Well, I'm not gonna watch that. We've had enough Twilight already IN twilight. We don't want any more outside of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sold on this film yet and with a similar type Snow White film movie coming next year, this trend may get tired very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was very disappointed in Alice in Wonderland and hoping this movie will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not really my kind of movie, but it looks like it has potential

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too bad that it was directed by the same blokes as Twilight.. Might have been a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. trailer looks iffy, this will be one I see if someone drags me to it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gawd. The first time I saw this trailer I thought it was a mock trailer, this couldn't possibly be real. Then I saw it on tv and my right hand palm embraced my face.

    ReplyDelete