Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Canada songs

Hey people!
Today I found an amusing video on youtube! You all know south park, and for those of you who like the show, you'll probably know the song "Blame Canada" from the south park movie. You probably all know Robin Williams too, the actor, famous from movies like flubber, Patch adams, and such...
Well you can ask me, what do those two have in common? well, THIS:




This is a fragment of the academy awards in 2000... I know, it's a hell of a long time ago, but I just discovered it, and boy, did I like it :p I can imagine there will be haters too, like those who don't like Robin, or south park... But you know what, I don't really care :p, I've shared it anyways =D

Oh and for those who think I have something against Canada, you're wrong :p The song has no connections to any of my personal opinions... I just thought it was cool :p
Not convinced, fine... I'll prove it by posting a Pro-Canada video too:


Another one of my favorite Canada songs (Wow, I have favorite canada songs :p) Check it out, the text is cool and the song is somewhat catchy... You know you'll want to be Canadian after this... (or not :p)

See you next time!

PS: I am still thinking about what domain I should get, if you have any tips for me or an opinion about what domain to get, visit this post and please reply! a thousand times thanks! btw, it's somewhat sure I'm not getting that yahoo domain, it's just out of the league :p

18 comments:

  1. haha, im surprised this became almost popular enough to win a grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. my day sucks, i should blame canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I defo want to Canadian now lol. following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why can't the academy awards be like this anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "O Canada" by Five Iron Frenzy taught me everything I know about Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, its been years since I've heard Blame Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the second one :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow did this actually happen! amazing southhpark all the way baby
    How to Hack Life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard the last one before, and I love it :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I laughed at the live version of Blame Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. for some reason i think ive seen that robin williams vid before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, as an avid watcher of SP, I love this.
    And yeah it's a good track, but Ludacris has made better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol... Blame Canada.. I still remember when I saw South Park the movie for the first time...
    chat online

    ReplyDelete