Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kids these days

Imagine you are a 12 year old kid again, and you have an upcoming birthday... And your parents tell you they will get you ANYTHING you want... What you say? You don't know what you want, you silly boy...
Well consider the problem solved,

Meet the kids walker... A fully motorized, fuel driven robot suit... For kids... Imagine walking down the street with this baby... Guys looking at you with pure jealousy, girls fighting each other for who can get a ride from you...
Problems with bullies? This little piece of machinery will surely convince them to leave you alone...

Have you decided you need one of these? Well you can order them from manufacturer Sakakibara... The downside is that one of these cyborg suits costs around 21,000$...  But hey, a transformers action figure can just be as cool, right?

Here are some pictures of the monster suit:

22 comments:

  1. that is awesome! 21,00 bucks though, it costs as much as a car lol, i guess that makes sense though

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0: They better make an adult version. No. I can still fit. I'll make myself fit. I NEED THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how fast that would go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap. No way is that real. I need one. Now. Must. Become. Bionic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, if I had that as a kid - things would be different now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha would love to have had one of those. Rule the playground!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hhaha thats awesome. wish i had one of those when i was little

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to get one!! Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need one of those. Just 20,999 more bucks to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I really wanted one, I would probably build my own... It would take me a while, but it would be much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If only i grew up in a rich family...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol that should not be legal! It is awesome though

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow if we all got that we could overthrow the government lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice technology. nice to see people are interested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My friend would love to have one of those.. hes in to transformers..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing technology, looks like something out of the avatar movie :P Following and supporting dude!

    ReplyDelete