Thursday, March 29, 2012

Men in black 3 trailer... And I'm liking it!


Hey there!

It's about time that I shared something with you guys again... And boy it's amazing... Well, it is to me...
Today I saw another trailer which made my inner child scream AWWW YEAH!

The trailer I watched was the one of men in black III. Yes, they decided to make a third movie, so prepare yourself because Will smith is coming back, in black... to protect earth from the alien scum out there...
Here's the trailer:


The movie will appear in theaters 25th of may and I'm sure I will be watching it on the day of release.
Some other info about the movie: besides Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones will also appear in this movie as agent K. And apparently, the role of the young agent K will also be played by Josh Brolin... Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not pretty sure... what do you think yourself? Please let me know in the comments!

See you later!

3 comments: